Wits Bird Club AGM – 27th Feb 2016
The 56th Annual General Meeting Of The Witwatersrand Bird Club is taking place at 2pm on the 27th February 2016 at the Delta Environmental Centre.
The Annual General Meeting is the most important event in WBC’s calendar. It is an opportunity for WBC members to:
- Learn more about WBC’s programmes and activities;
- Receive reports from the Committee on their work done;
- Express their views about the performance of their organisation;
- Nominate and elect new and standing members of the Committee;
- Review and approve key constitutional amendments for improving the functioning and accountability of WBC.
The meeting is also open to non-members who are very welcome to participate in the meeting. Non-members may not vote in WBC elections.
Non-members should also be aware that, for administrative reasons, they cannot join WBC on the day.
- Cheese and wine will be served after the meeting.
The following relevant forms may be downloaded:
Programme – First Quarter 2016
Click here to download the Wits Bird Club Programme up to the end of September 2017
Bokmakierie No. 247 – Dec 2016
The latest edition of the Bokmakierie magazine is available – Dec 2016
Find it on the downloads page